Thursday, December 31, 2020

Enjoy what the new year has to offer

 I won't have another post until the 4th of January. Enjoy your family and friends and lets welcome what 2021 has to offer us. 2020 was a true test. We all had good and bad times from the BLM movement to the world wide shut down due to Covid-19. Lets take a moment during this time to remember those that we have lost along the way and Lord willing we will do better in the upcoming year.

I'll just leave you with a quote that will hopefully get you to see things differently.

“Be a reflection of what you’d like to receive. If you want love, give love. If you want truth, be truthful. What you give out will always return.” Kristen Butler

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blending

 One of the biggest challenge we faced as a family was blending it. I was an only child however I grew up in a large family. I was used to s...