Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Just my 2 cents again... Let's change things up a bit...

 We have covered a few different topics here at 2nd Chances 2 Shine. Over the next few post lets talk about ways to make money online. 

Let's be honest with the way things keep changing with Covid-19 who knows when things will get back to normal. We don't even know if things will ever be normal again. This might be our new "Norm".

Have you had that talk with your children about how they feel about only being able to do school through distance learning? Or for those parents that are brave enough to send their children back to in person school or you don't have a choice because of work have you asked your children about how they feel about having to wear a face covering all day? 

How do you feel about having to wear a face covering all day? I only have to wear mine when I leave the house to go shopping or walk my dog and in the warmer months I feel like I'm suffocating but honestly in the winter it's not so bad. It keeps my face warm. 

So since it might never be business as usual again we need to come up with ways to support our families from home. So that's what we will discuss going forward. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to reach out to me. I may not always know the answer but I will always do my best to find for you. until next time...

Stay Safe,

Yolanda 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blending

 One of the biggest challenge we faced as a family was blending it. I was an only child however I grew up in a large family. I was used to s...