Thursday, December 17, 2020

Just my 2 cents

This is going to be a long post so I am going to split it up over a few days. I feel this is an extremely important topic to discuss especially with all that is going on in the world. Remember one of our goals here at 2nd Chances 2 Shine is help you learn how to provide for your family while working from home. 

I can only speak from my experience but I know when I go grocery shopping I usually stick with products that I know. I have used the same products for years and I have come to trust that the quality is going to meet my expectations. 

Lately when I've gone shopping I have noticed lots of new brands popping up in my area. For example I like a particular brand of  hand sanitizer but because of the high demand my local BJ's has been having a hard time keeping it in stock. They have started to bring in other brands. Brands that I have never heard of and let me just say I will stick to what I know. The other brands have a very interesting smell and it's not a good one in my opinion. I said all this to bring across why I fell branding is so important.

When I say hand sanitizer what brand comes to mind. I know for me the only one I can think of is Purell. If I say soda what brand comes to mind... Pepsi or Coca cola. At this time when most people are shopping online would you want to make sure that your brand is in the front of someones mind. So that it's you that they are coming to for what they need. 

So over the next few post I will cover the importance of branding. We all have something that someone needs. 

Yolanda Smalls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blending

 One of the biggest challenge we faced as a family was blending it. I was an only child however I grew up in a large family. I was used to s...