Thursday, October 14, 2021

I'm Back

Life is full of ups and downs so lets focus on the good so we can attract more of the good things into out lives. 

I never thought I would be a blogger but I've been doing a lot learning lately and one thing that seems to be a common thread throughout every book that I have read and listened to is "What do have to offer to the world?"

If you think about it, it really does make sense. We were all born for a reason and I've wondered what was my reason for being born for such a time as this. Will my role be grand or will it be small. I guess in the end it doesn't matter as long as what you do helps someone else. It because of me wanting to help someone that I've decided to share my story. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blending

 One of the biggest challenge we faced as a family was blending it. I was an only child however I grew up in a large family. I was used to s...